Mandurah’s Leading Waterfront Resort!
C Mandurah Resort has been successfully operated by experienced owners since its opening in July 2000.
With Mandurah’s development pushing forward every year, this business is well positioned for the significant future growth potential in the Mandurah accommodation market in the future.
As a management rights business, the new owner will benefit from ease of management, guaranteed base income, healthy room rental margins and additional revenue streams.
C Mandurah Resort caters for tourists, workers and the corporate events markets and enjoys a large number of repeat bookings.
The many features and benefits of the location can be summarised as follows: –
- Location to Mandurah’s town centre – within easy walking distance (700m)
- Only hotel in Mandurah to be directly located on the canals of Port Mandurah
- Proximity to Wagerup/Kwinana Mining areas
- Located within 10 minutes of 3 international golf courses
- Located directly next door to a shopping complex offering dine–in and takeaway options, Bottle shop, Hair Dresser & IGA Supermarket
- Close to good quality public & private primary & secondary schools
- 45 minutes south of Perth CBD
- Centrally located to Ocean, Estuary & Canals
APARTMENT FACILITIES & FEATURES
- 37 Apartments under management
- Separate living and dining area (excluding Studios)
- Fully equipped kitchens and laundry facilities
- Kitchenettes in Studios
- Apartment controlled air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with Foxtel
- Great natural light
- iPod docking station
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Outdoor swimming pool
- BBQ area
- Wheelchair access
- On-site secure car parking
- Powered boat moorings
- NBN Internet
- Boardroom with capacity for 15 seats
FREEHOLD INCLUDED WITH SALE
- Office and reception
- Spacious apartment
The exceptional cashflow, strong growth prospects and superb presentation positions C Mandurah Resort as a very attractive investment for either hands-on owners or investors.
For further information contact:
Martin Dabb 0458 290 100
Damien Pike 0429 000 131